We're always getting questions about how to support Yoga Bear and the movement we're creating. This speaks volumes of our community and followers.
Like us, many of you probably want to help but are strapped for cash. That's okay, there are still several ways you can help Yoga Bear!
1. Write a review of Yoga Bear on Yelp. Yelp is a website where users review restaurants, organizations, stores, etc.. By writing a review of YB, it gets the word out when someone searches for "yoga" or "charities".
2. Write a review on Great Nonprofits. This site is like Yelp for non-profits. Donors, grantors, and foundations read these comments to get a better feel for the organization.
3. Donate gently used yoga goods... we promise to find them a good home!
4. Tell your yoga studio about our program and encourage them to become a partner studio. Instructions for studios to sign up are here.
5. Join our Facebook Group.
6. Come to one of our monthly charity events, generously put on by our volunteers and studios. Classes are donation based, and 100% of the proceeds fund our program. There's one in Berkeley this Sunday!