- Dog owners: use the mat to protect your back seat when taking the puppy in a road trip
- Cat owners: use the mat to protect the area near the litter box or as a scratching post
- Cut the mat to pieces and use as mouse pads, jar grippers, or crafts for the kids
- Donate to a homeless shelter for extra padding for someone to sleep on
- Use it in the garden! An old yoga mat makes great knee padding or drainage in flower pots
- If your mat is gently used or nearly new, donate it to Yoga Bear!
Options for your old mat are endless... Tossing it in the trash should be a last resort.